We were at Knox-Marcellus this afternoon (probably around one) and saw
thousands of Snow Geese in the distance.  We then drove to the Mucklands and
saw a huge flock fly in and settle down.  It was wonderful!

We also saw Pintails at the Mucklands.  Earlier we had been to the northern end
of Cayuga and saw many Ring-necked Ducks, Bufflehead, Canvasbacks, Redheads,
numerous Tundras and others. No Snow Geese there that we saw.

MJ

Sent from my iPad