Hi all ,

Just a reminder I will be leading a Cayuga Bird Club Trip tomorrow.  Join me at
7:30 AM at the east end of Stewart Park for a half day trip. We will check the
waterfront and then carpool up the east side of the lake. We will make a few
stops along the lake but also check fields for migrants. (American Pipits,
Horned Larks and other migrants). Dress for the weather and bring a drink and
snacks. Bring a spotting scope if you have one. We will plan to return by
12:30. The trip is open to all. Any questions please email me at
g...@outlook.com<mailto:g...@outlook.com>.  Or call/text 607-280-9540.

Good Birding,

Gladys