Discover Cayuga Lake

(formerly the Floating Classroom)

Invites you to our

Spring Sails

May 15, 17, and 19, 2019

The MV Teal departs from the Allan H. Treman Marina

7 pm Sunset Cruises on May 15 and 17;

2 pm Afternoon Cruise May 19

All-inclusive cruise and food tickets are $50 each; $90 for two.

For Reservations: call 607-3275253 or

go to www.discovercayugalake.org, Book Now, and choose Spring Sail.

Come aboard for our 2019 season, supporting our mission of education and
access

to Cayuga Lake, with a Spring Sailing party on the MV Teal. Cruise Cayuga
Lake

enjoying gorgeous views, scrumptious hors d'oeuvres and deserts

catered by Serendipity, music by guitarist Bob Keefe, and

a flowing cash bar offered by the Six-Mile Creek Winery.

Join us a half-hour early to meet the crew.

These cruises are part of our “Stairway to the Stars” fundraising campaign,

to bring the MV Teal to its full potential as a vessel for education and
discovery.

Your support will not only support class trips aboard the Teal, but will
also help us

augment educational exhibits, add a staircase, and open the upper deck

for birdwatching, sightseeing, and star gazing on night cruises, complete

with telescopes for lessons in astronomy and celestial navigation.

Discover Cayuga Lake is a fiscally sponsored project of the

Center for Transformative Action, a 501(c)3 tax-exempt organization.