Hi all,

 Today we had first-of-year Oriole, Woodthrush, Hermit Thrush and Catbird. In
addition today we have Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, up to 24 Purple Finches, 6
House Finches, a bunch of Goldfinches and up to 10 Pine Siskins, White-throated
Sparrows, Chipping Sparrows, White breasted and Red breasted Nuthatch, Titmouse
and a female Pileated all at the feeders (but not at once!).  Ruby-crowned
Kinglets are singing in the yard as are Cardinals and Song Sparrows and Tree
Swallows are checking out a box along the edge of the pond.  Nice foggey spring
morning!

Laura

  Hunt Hill Road, Dryden

Laura Stenzler