Please join Wes Blauvelt and me from 7:00 to 12:00 on Saturday morning for a
morning of birding the Danby area for Hooded, Mourning, Chestnut-sided and
other Warblers and forest birds, plus a trek or to, to a swampy area for Soras
and Rails. We will also visit the heron rookery in West Danby.  Meet at
Jennings Pond. Bring a snack and something to drink and wear high boots or
footwear to keep off ticks. Also, bring bug repellent if you use it. Please
contact me at 607-220-8448 or Wes at 607-738-7378 with questions.

Sent from my iPhone