From: bounce-123772662-84019...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-123772662-84019...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Judith Thurber
[jathur...@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 25, 2019 6:10 PM
To: Donna Lee Scott
Cc: Marie P. Read; CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Salt Pt Baltimore and Orchard Orioles

The Baltimore Orioles frequently coming faithfully for grape jelly end of May,
in June and earlier in July have not been seen in at least a week.  The catbird
stills comes.  Think Orioles must have started moving around—away.   I miss
them.  They are so beautiful!

Judy Thurber
Liverpool

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 25, 2019, at 6:04 PM, Donna Lee Scott