Hi Adrian,
Thanks for your feedback.
Only took a quick second through binoculars to realize that the shape was
an Empid not a Pewee, which I just assumed given that I had seen one
earlier.  My reference to it being stretched out was to indicate it was
more like a Willow Flycatcher in structure than a Least Flycatcher.  Sorry
for any confusion.

Thanks again.
Jody

Jody W. Enck, PhD