I am not sure if I shared my art show with this listserve. Apologies if I
duplicated. If you want to see my bird artwork (watercolors and oils), a
collection is up until end of the month at the Alternatives Federal Credit
Union, and then it moves to Trumansburg Optical from mid September where it
will be for a few months. I am traveling internationally to focus on
developing my art! I hope people will go see this show so you can see how
my art changes after a year of focus! I hope to return to the Finger Lakes
region with improved skill! Best wishes to all!

https://www.facebook.com/SandyWoldArt
<https://www.facebook.com/SandyWoldArt/?modal=suggested_action&notif_id=1566902931981465&notif_t=page_user_activity>

*S.L. Wold, author/originator/publisher of the Cayuga Basin Bioregion Map*(get
your second edition at the Ithaca Wegmans and the Ithaca Visitor's Bureau
before they sell out! There is no plan to reprint.)

*https://www.sites.google.com/site/cayugabioregionmap/
<https://www.sites.google.com/site/cayugabioregionmap/>*

https://www.sandy-wold.com/