HI everyone!

Please join me, Ken Haas, on Sunday, October 6th, for a half-day field trip on
the west side of the lake. We'll meet at the Ithaca Children’s Garden at 8:00
am (near the big turtle) to car pool and will return around 12:30 pm. While
there, we’ll walk up the Black Diamond trail for a short distance, then car
pool to Allen H. Treman State Marine Park and the Hog Hole fields looking for
field, water and forest edge birds. We will be walking in wet grass so be sure
to wear proper footwear. From there it's a short distance to the upper end of
the Black Diamond trail above Taughannock Falls for a quick walk on the trail.
We may go other places, depending on available time and the inclination of the
group. Dress for the weather. Bring a snack and something to drink if you want.

I hope to see you there!

Ken