Yup everyone, I am fully aware of the toxicity of pokeweed and allow a nice big
plant to grow up where I can see it fruit every year without any problems.

There are many berries toxic to humans out there. And toxic plants. But they
feed birds and other wildlife. Pokeweed berries are especially used by birds
around this time.

Sent from my iPhone