This morning there was a Hermit Thrush at Sherwood Platform, hanging out
with two Song Sparrows and some Juncos and Chickadees. It grabbed a few
berries from the short tree over the corner of the platform (basically
right above me) before flying off. I assume it's a hermit thrush from
seasonal expectations, though it seemed reddish overall on the back and
very lightly spotted in front, a la Veery.

Also heard in that general area (towards Charlie Harper's corner) were
Eastern Bluebird and Brown Creeper.

Earlier a mink bounded about from the feeder towards the stone bridge.

Suan