From: bounce-124400349-84019...@list.cornell.edu
[bounce-124400349-84019...@list.cornell.edu] on behalf of Suan Yong
[suan.y...@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, February 24, 2020 12:18 PM
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L
Subject: [cayugabirds-l] Rough-legged downtown!

Walking along busy Meadow St by the Mobil (State St), I just saw two buteos
circling and moving slowly towards NE. Without binoculars one was too high to
ID but the other was low and showed the dark wrist of a rough legged, and was
soaring with a slight dihedral. Looked smaller than a redtail, no obvious red
tail.

Certainly not the expected habitat!

Suan

Subscribe, Configuration and