Good afternoon, I have a few spots open in the Saturday morning tour, and 9
spots open in the afternoon tour. Please call (315) 365-3588 or email me here
(do not 'Reply All') to register. We are at peak numbers for waterfowl
migration, it's a great time of year to bird!

Montezuma Migration Birding Tour
Saturday, March 14, 9:00 a.m.  - 11:30 a.m.
The Montezuma Wetlands Complex is Audubon's first globally significant
Important Bird Area because of the incredible number of waterfowl that stop
here during the spring and fall migrations. Enjoy a leisurely ride in our van
for an excursion to Montezuma's birding hot spots where thousands of ducks,
geese and swans can be seen. Bald Eagles, Northern Harriers, and other raptors
are a possibility too. Binoculars and field guides will be provided. Fee:
$8/child, $15/adult, $40/family. Pre-paid reservations required.

Wine and Wings Raptor Tour
Saturday, March 14, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Join us in our van as we tour the Montezuma Wetlands Complex to search for
eagles, hawks and falcons.  During the tour, we will stop at Izzo's White Barn
Winery and enjoy tasting award-winning wines and learn how vineyards and
Important Birds Areas can exist side by side. Must be 21+. Fee: $20/adult,
includes wine tastings. Pre-paid reservations required.

--
Alyssa Johnson
Environmental Educator

Montezuma Audubon Center