Birders can find this fine car placard among the New York State Breeding Bird
Atlas III materials. During the 2000 Atlas I made up something like this for my
own car while surveying far from home, and I can testify that it’s an effective
ice-breaker. Just print it, slip it in a clear plastic sleeve and put it in
your car window whenever you get out to do some birding (and remember to submit
your observations to the Atlas).

https://s3.amazonaws.com/is-ebird-wordpress-prod-s3/wp-content/uploads/sites/79/2019/11/VehiclePlacard.pdf