The birding at Stewart Park this morning was enormously satisfying. It was
chilly but beautifully clear, and very still. Among the usual suspects were a
Glaucous Gull, Lesser Black-backed Gull, 2 Bonaparte's Gulls, Red-breasted
Mergansers, Ruddy Ducks, Green-winged Teal. And I got my FOY Tree Swallow. See
ebird for the full list.

Then in Renwick Woods, the crows alerted me to the resident Great-horned Owl.

-Paul

--
Paul Anderson, VP of Engineering, GrammaTech, Inc.
531 Esty St., Ithaca, NY 14850

The information contained in this e-mail and any attachments from GrammaTech,
Inc may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended
only for the named recipient to whom it was originally addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, any disclosure, distribution, or copying of this
e-mail or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and
permanently delete the e-mail and any attachments.