Reuben Stoltzfus reports 2 Upland Sandpipers in their only reliable location in
our area, the Lott Farm (access by permission), which is on Martin Rd at the
south border of Seneca Falls and west of the Finger Lakes Regional Airport. The
birds were calling and foraging, and as yet they are taller than the grass. He
had also checked Friday but did not find any. This is the first report of the
species in the Cayuga Lake Basin this year of which I am aware, and there are
no eBird reports in NYS yet.

- - Dave Nutter