Highlight of my evening jog today (through a bit of every seasons, it
seems) was an adult bald eagle flying across the second dam reservoir of
six-mile creek, my first sighting of this species there.

Meanwhile, "my" Louisiana Waterthrushes upstream from the second dam have
been reliably singing in the mornings, enough for me to get some videos:

  https://www.facebook.com/suan.yong/videos/10222991269388171/

Down in the Mulholland area, I have not heard any singing, although I have
not been in that area in the mornings. On my evening jogs, however, I've
been seeing one foraging silently and consistently in the same area several
days in a row, and today I may have seen two, including one possibly
checking a nesting site. I wonder if they've already paired up and stopped
singing?

Suan