A Louisiana Waterthrush perched briefly in my river birch while I looked out
the window! Couldn’t find it by my little stream when I then looked there a few
minutes later.

Regular visiting Field Sparrow eating seeds under front yard bush...
Along with 4 White Throated Sparrows & other usuals.
1 WT, instead of having tan throat & tan head stripes, has all gray in those
areas.
It is the same gray color as the breast has on White Throated Sparrows.
2 of the others have bright white markings & the 4th has typical tan markings.

Loons calling & Red Breasted Mergs cavorting on the lake.

Donna Scott
Lansing/Cayuga Lake
Sent from my iPhone