Not one, but two male orchard orioles just came to my jelly and orange feeder
in back yard!
First ever I have seen Orchard orioles here, not to mention they are my first
of year for these birds.
This was just after a female and a male Baltimore oriole ate the grape jelly
and orange.

Besides the beautiful, clear singing of the Baltimore orioles, one of my gray
cat birds has been singing the most beautiful songs I’ve ever heard from that
species.

Cat birds are not going to the jelly /orange feeders, so I don’t think they are
the cat birds from last year who couldn’t get enough of those foods. They keep
eating suet a few inches away from the jelly/ orange hanging dish.

Donna Scott
Lansing
Sent from my iPhone