All,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Saturday's weather is looking
downright awful.  We are looking at a record breaking cold air mass with
strong northwest winds and temperatures mainly in the 30s most of the day.
In addition, there will be off and on snow/rain showers which will reduce
visibility at times. The winds are going to be the worst averaging around
20 mph or more sustained w/ gust to 35 mph at times. The eastern and
southern shores of the Finger Lakes could see wind gusts of 45 mph or more.
With temperatures in the 30s most of the day, that equates to wind chill
temperatures in the low 20s.  If you want to bird the finger lakes you may
want to consider the western sides of the lakes.

See https://go.usa.gov/xvG7S  which is Ithaca's detailed NOAA forecast

I also did one for Montezuma since I know a lot folks like to bird the
complex...  https://go.usa.gov/xvGA3

The web page that allows you pick any point in the CONUS can be found
here.... https://www.weather.gov/forecastpoints   Go to this site, zoom and
click on the map of desired location or enter zipcode or name of town and
state. These forecasts are updated at least once per 3 hours or more.  Let
me know if you have questions. This is probably the best free weather site
for detailed forecast information from NOAA!

Best, good luck and bundle up!!!
Dave Nicosia