FYI I was birding on the Black Diamond Trail Sunday morning and was
disappointed to find that some bicycle riders, runners, birdwatchers and
walkers were not wearing masks as they passed me.  The trail is not very
wide, and the bicycle riders did not even try to stay on the opposite side
of where I was, even though I had a mask on and was clearly trying to stay
as far to one side as I could. I have to wear glasses and they fog up when
I wear a mask, making birdwatching difficult.  But, I pull up my mask if I
can see anyone coming in either direction and wish all others also would
cooperate with Gov. Cuomo's order stating that everyone is required to wear
a face covering when unable to maintain physical distancing.