All,

Beginning tonight and lasting right through at least Wednesday night, we
will see  southerly winds in central NY. I expect a lot of nocturnal
migration each night. Temperatures also are expected to be in the 70s
Sunday and Monday and 80s Tuesday-Thursday. I can see a rapid period of
migration as birds hurry to get to their breeding grounds up north. The
weather is going to feel like summer Tuesday- Thursday, Humidity also will
come up to seasonal summer levels. I see a rapid leaf out of our trees. I
wouldn't be surprised if the neotropical passerines that nest north of
central NY are gone by Wed or Thurs.  Shorebird migration will pick up
significantly for our area as well.

Good luck, good birding and stay safe!
Dave Nicosia