Also it’s my understanding the eastern House Finches are expanding westward and
western Native House Finches expanding eastward and yes, the twain shall meet.
Again, how would you even determine if you suddenly have a totally native
western finch as opposed to geographically introduced native finch.

Linda Orkin.

The bottom line for me, law or not, is that we should tolerate a And welcome
this meeting in a world we have made so inimical for wild life survival. That’s
what I would do, not disturb these birds at all.