I wanted to follow up with some GOOD NEWS! We saw neighbors during a walk
around the block, they asked about the land for sale and we told them what was
up, his Mom just passed away and was a big environmentalist so he used his
inheritance to buy the land to honor her memory. And their plan is to keep the
land open and perhaps turn it into a park!
So you never know, just put positive energy out there and you never know what's
going to happen.
ThanksEric

    On Tuesday, July 14, 2020, 1:00:56 PM EDT, Eric Banford