Cayuga Bird Club will host award-winning nature photographer Marie Read in
a live webinar TOMORROW, September 14th, at 7:30 pm!If you'd like to attend
this stunning presentation, you will need to register in advance at
http://www.cayugabirdclub.org/webinars to receive the Zoom link.Marie will
tell us about her trip exploring Antarctica aboard the cruise ship National
Geographic Explorer. We’ll meet swarms of pelagic seabirds, get up close
and personal with the region’s adorable penguins, enjoy encounters with
whales and seals and be awed by the stark and dramatic beauty of the White
Continent.

Marie Read has won numerous awards for her exquisite bird photographs and
is the author of numerous magazine articles and several books about birds
and their behavior. Her most recent book is Mastering Bird PhotographyThis
webinar is free and open to the public. The evening will begin with Marie's
presentation, followed by a Q&A session. We will then continue with our
September Cayuga Bird Club meeting.

Diane Morton

President
Cayuga Bird Club