To Donna’s list for Salt Point today I can add, seen late in the afternoon, an
immature White-crowned Sparrow.  The bird was with the flock of White-throated
sparrows, they moved to various areas of goldenrod and low shrubbery during an
hour’s observing.   Lots of hyperactive feeding today- at least 4 Ruby-crowned
Kinglets, 8 or more Yellow-rumped Warblers.  There was also a flock of 25 Cedar
Waxwings, both immatures and adults.

Today I did not find the Siskins, nor the N Parula.  By the way,  I put the
Parula, with four good photos, in a list I posted to ebird yesterday.  This is
the first time I’ve posted photos there.  Today that list of mine,with the
photos, is in "recent visits" on the Salt Point ebird page,  but the Parula is
not in the overall sightings list.  Can anyone tell me why it’s not being
shown?

John Greenly
Ludlowville