Around 11 this morning, I caught sight of a largish flock of Common Redpolls
swirling over the clover field along the dirt road to the communication towers
on Mt Pleasant Rd. This is essentially where Gladys Birdsall first found them a
couple of weeks ago. I go up there most days, and while the redpolls are not
consistently visible, I bet they're around.

Marie

Marie Read Wildlife Photography
452 Ringwood Road
Freeville NY  13068 USA

e-mail   m...@cornell.edu
Website:     http://www.marieread.com

NEW! The Magic of Loons 2021 Wall Calendar:
https://www.createphotocalendars.com/Store/Loons+Calendar+2021-6267193593

AUTHOR of:
Mastering Bird Photography: The Art, Craft, and Technique of Photographing
Birds and Their Behavior

https://rockynook.com/shop/photography/mastering-bird-photography/?REF=101/