Please remember that at this time the DEC controls the dam and thus lake.
Writing the DEC and also being alert for a public comment period once they
decide on their choice of action (repair, replace or remove) will be the most
direct routes to influence.

You certainly should register support for the lake and its value with Dryden
government , but the Town Board does not at this time own or control decisions
about  the dam.

The Conservation Board sent the document to the Town Board as the body that we
can advise directly.

Best. Anne

Sent from my iPhone