After a couple of weeks of nonstop action out at my feeders (I'm in Geneva)
it's been more than a week without a single bird. The high activity of
mostly sparrows, chickadees and a couple woodpeckers and nuthatches at my
feeders corresponded with flocks of robins and starlings that took over my
neighborhood thanks to some nearby berry trees. But they did all seem to
leave at once. I've changed the seed as well as the location of my suet
feeder, to no avail. The squirrels are quite content not to have the
competition. But I am similarly puzzled.

On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 5:24 PM Carl Steckler <simmshil...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yesterday there were dozens of birds at my feeders. So many that I had to
> refill the seed cake feeders.
>
> Today I have not seen any birds at all.
>
> Very strange , any one have any ideas?
> Carl