Hi All,
 I had a friend email me quite the story yesterday. He was in a box store in
the garden center. While he was in line, he noticed a house sparrow fly into
the store when the door was open. He watched the bird, wondering how it would
get out. The bird then flew to the door, hovered by the sensor and flew out
when the door opened. It might sound like a lucky moment, except the clerk said
that it goes on all day. I think it is pretty interesting behavior for a house
sparrow.

Diana

dianawhitingphotography.com