There is a mourning dove in my backyard that seems injured. Its left wing is
dropping and when it tries to fly, it can lift up only couple of feet. I’ve
seen the dove yesterday and today, foraging on the ground, and sheltering under
some bushes near the end of the yard. It looks very young, maybe this year’s
fledgling.

If I see the bird again, what would be the right thing to do? Should I contact
someone? Or try to capture it myself and take it to a animal rehab? Or just let
nature take its course?

--
muhammad arif
https://www.instagram.com/arif.photos/