Does anyone have solid data on
"Although not recorded in NY yet, we are hearing reports from other states
(along the East Coast to Ohio) of nestling and fledgling
songbirds, including blue jays, cardinals, robins, starlings, and common
grackles that are being impacted by an undetermined health
concern presenting with ocular lesions and/or neurological issues. The
ocular signs are similar to *Mycoplasma gallisepticum*, but appear to be
different as there is no sinus involvement. Most common eye lesions
include swelling, corneal lesions, and crust or pus in the eyes. The
neurologic signs include head tremors or seizures, inability to stand or
leg paralysis, and increased vocalizations.

Please take precautions if you are handling birds for rehabilitation or
collecting for submission; wear gloves and appropriate PPE, and wash hands
before touching other birds or animals.

Please contact your regional DEC Wildlife offices
<https://www.dec.ny.gov/about/558.html> or the CWHL (c...@cornell.edu
<c...@cornell.edu?subject=Sick%2FDead%20songbirds>) with info on sick or
dead songbirds that you find in NYS."

Is anyone at CLO working this problem? I have seen dire warnings to
rehabbers and some very confusing posts that were more scare than data rich.