We actually banded four nestlings. It would be great to know if ther were four
banded birds still flying.
John

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin C Packard <kc...@cornell.edu>
To: CAYUGABIRDS-L <cayugabird...@list.cornell.edu>; Sandy Podulka
<s...@cornell.edu>
Sent: Wed, Jul 21, 2021 12:07 pm
Subject: Re: [cayugabirds-l] Merlins

#yiv2512016714 P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}I visited Allen H Treman this
morning and the merlins were perched in trees and flying around the boat launch
area calling many times. I didn't notice the banding but there were 4 merlins
present, so at least one of the adults is nearby.
 Kevin

Kevin Packard