Many thanks for posting this Alyssa! I am delighted to see Sarah receiving the
credit she fully deserves for her discovery of not just such a “stonker” of a
bird but also for her work as a Piping Plover monitor.

My congratulations to her and thanks to you for sharing this information about
Sarah’s work.

Cheers,
--------
“Tenderness and Kindness are not signs of weakness and despair but
manifestations of strength and resolution” ~ Khalil Gibran

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of
others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." ~ Frederick
Douglass

風 Swift as the wind
林 Quiet as the forest
火 Conquer like the fire