Many thanks to Beth Bannister for developing these Cooperative Extension
programs to engage with the Cayuga Bird Club.  If you want to know more
about how you can participate or help out with these kinds of birding
projects, please reach out either to Beth or to me (jodye...@gmail.com).

Thanks!
Jody
Jody W. Enck, PhD