And a note to choosing binocs for another, especially a young person.  Almost
never mentioned in reviews but critical is inter- pupillary distance. As
someone with a smaller than norm distance between my eyes, I can comfortably
use < <80% of binocs. And more expensive ones are, sadly, often the only
options.
Check this out in the detailed specs if you think it might apply. There is wide
variation between individual models  I can testify that seeing two partly
overlapping images is a downer.

Sent from my iPhone