annual SHARE YOUR PHOTOS NIGHT!  Details are below.  Members only can submit
photos, but everyone is welcome to join the fun.  Register (free) for zoom
meeting at: https://tinyurl.com/cbc2022-01

Monday, January 10, 2022
Title: Share Your Photos Night!
Host: Kevin McGowan, Cornell Lab of Ornithology
Kevin McGowan will once again host the Cayuga Bird Club’s annual “Share Your
Photos Night.”

Club members can share a maximum of five photos during the 3 minutes you will
have to take the stage. Send them by January 5 to Kevin at k...@cornell.edu.
The Subject Line on the email MUST BE “Bird club photo submission Jan2022.”
Kevin will send an acknowledgement when he receives them. IF you do not get an
acknowledgement, contact Kevin again WELL before the meeting date. Remember,
you must attend the meeting to show your photos. Don’t be shy! Share! Although
submission is limited to club members, the meeting is open to all!

NOTE: We would like permission to use a selection of the photos in the Cayuga
Bird Club newsletter (scaled down to 400px) and on our monthly rotating
Facebook banner (scaled to 820px). Your permission for these purposes is
entirely optional - you can share photos at the meeting without then having
them appear online. PLEASE LET KEVIN KNOW with your photo submission if it is
okay for your photos to appear in the club's newsletter or Facebook page.
Photos would include a simple credit watermark.

Laura

Laura Stenzler
l...@cornell.edu