Hi All,

On Thursday the 14th, we will meet with youth from a Cornell Cooperative
Extension program in Stewart Park near Renwick Woods starting about 9am
(kids are off school this week).  We can start with one or two groups
(depending on numbers) doing an ebird inventory around Renwick Woods.
Later in the morning and early afternoon, we'll be planting native plants
and removing non-native invasive plants along the south trail in Renwick
Woods.

Please let me know if you are interested in checking out what we are doing!

Thanks
Jody

Jody W. Enck, PhD
Conservation Social Scientist, and