Always so fun when a resident bird  that one is acquainted with shows up again.
We too had “our” Catbird show up this morning on Muriel Street, announcing his
return with a familiar pattern of song. It really immediately made the journey
appear vivid in my imagination. May all travel safely.

Linda Orkin
Ithaca, ny