Good afternoon!

I sent this information out last week, but wanted to send again in case you
missed it! We were offering 2 presentations tomorrow, but only the morning had
enough people to offer it.

Plus, a Golden Eagle will be in attendance and she could only make the morning
session anyway! Busy being an eagle😊 Please let me know if you have any
questions!

Saturday, June 25
10 a.m. - 12 p.m.

The Cornell Raptor Program was established in 1993 to provide Cornell
undergraduate students and other community members an opportunity to become
involved directly with efforts to promote the conservation of birds of prey.
The Raptor Program has four main focuses: student and public education programs
on raptor conservation and natural biology, participation in research endeavors
involving raptors, captive propagation, and release of selected raptorial
species, and rehabilitation of sick or injured raptors.

We invite you to join us for a morning or afternoon presentation (they will be
the same) to get to know some of the ambassador raptors. You'll enjoy up-close
looks at these beautiful birds while learning about their natural history.
Don't forget your camera!
To register, please visit:
https://act.audubon.org/a/cornells-raptor-experience-62522-am

Please note: This program is going to be held at Montezuma Audubon Center (2295
Route 89, Savannah, NY 13146). The location of the program (inside vs. outside)
will be weather dependent. If it is held inside, please be prepared to wear a
mask for the duration of the program.

  *   Fee: $10/child, $20/adult, $50/family
  *   Suitable for all ages!
  *   Space is limited and pre-paid online reservations are required.

--
Alyssa Johnson
Environmental Educator

Montezuma Audubon Center