Bluebirds are nesting again in a nest box across the loop road from my cottage
here at Kendal. They nested there earlier this summer.

I saw the male take away a fecal sac 2-3 days ago & my neighbor, Nelly Farnham,
& I see the parents bringing insects to the box. I saw the female with a big
bug go to the box opening at twilight today.
Nelly saw at least 1 chick inside when she took a quick peek.

Donna Scott
Kendal at Ithaca
Sent from my iPhone