Hi All,
The Cayuga BIrd Club will have a table at this even at the Lab of
Ornithology on Saturday.  We need volunteers to sit at our table for
one-hour shifts during the event.  We will have lots of information for
folks about the Cayuga Bird Club.  The most important knowledge you would
need to have to be helpful is the answer to this question: "Why do you love
birds?"

Please let me know as soon as possible if you are able to help out for an
hour (and when) during the 10-3 period on Saturday.

Thanks
Jody

Jody W. Enck, PhD
Conservation Social Scientist, and