A reminder that tonight is the Cayuga Bird Club's October meeting at 7:30 pm
in-person at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
Suan Yong will be presenting "Birding South Texas" featuring photos taken by
our outgoing president, Suan Yong, as he  spent a week in South Texas  Despite
the relatively short trip he managed to amass a large collection of nice bird
photos and videos, including many of the South Texas specials in the Lower Rio
Grande Valley. He invites us to relive this trip as he shares a selection of
photos and videos, and some tips to help plan one's own trip to this very birdy
corner of the nation. About the Speaker: Suan Yong is a retired software
engineer and the outgoing president of the Cayuga Bird Club. He has regularly
lead many birding field trips for the Cayuga Bird Club and at the Lab of
Ornithology, and enjoys the challenge of photographing birds. His other hobbies
include hockey, windsurfing, and playing clarinet in the Ithaca Concert Band
and Ithaca Community Orchestra.
 Also reminding all members that they are invited to join Suan for dinner at
the Ithaca Sumo restaurant (Cayuga Mall on Triphammer Rd.) just before the
meeting at 5:30 p.m. Please RSVP to Colleen Richards at cl...@juno.com by noon
today so reservations can be made. NOTE: This meeting will be LIVE, at the Lab
of Ornithology Auditorium. Doors open at 7, meeting starts at 7:30 and ends at
9 SHARP. We will record the meeting and make the link available on our Facebook
page and on our website at a later date.