Hi Kevin,

This bird wasn’t the smallest individual I’ve seen, nor the tiniest of triangle
bill examples of Ross’s Goose I admit.

I’ll say the curved back bill edge seen in my photos didn’t look as pronounced
during viewing. The same with what looks like a small grin patch in pics.

Ross’s x Lesser Snow Goose hybrid is a definite maybe.

I’d like to hear what others think after seeing this bird. If it wasn’t snowing
so hard when I was there, my digiscopes would be better and more numerous.

Thanks for the feedback,
Gary