Yes—hatched and banded on Appledore in 2019, first reported here in 2020. See Dave Nutter’s report in 4/21. I can resend or Dave can!

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 7, 2023, at 8:31 AM, anneb.cl...@gmail.com wrote:

As I recall, 4JF has been a winter visitor for at least the last couple of years, and also uses the Stevenson Road Compost facility.    His/her history was shared last year I think. Have to search my emails.

Sent from my iPhone