Hi folks.
An FYI for any teachers/youth club/scout club leaders on the listserve.
The Canal Corporation is offering free walks for youth/school-related
groups along the Seneca River (Cayuga-Seneca canal) near Waterloo, NY. The
walks can be as long as 2 hours, and we unpack both the cultural and
natural history of that particular neck of the woods. The River has some
facinating stories to tell!
If you are a teacher/youth group leader and this interests you,  email me
off-list.
In the meantime, I hope you're able to enjoy the events (both subtle and
not-so-subtle) currently unfolding in the natural world, courtesy the
increased "nourishment" provided by our star, the Sun.
Sar