Hello Birders,

The Cayuga Bird Club will be engaging the public on Friday and Saturday
this week down at Lighthouse Point Woods (also known as Jetty Woods) for
birding and to continue our habitat improvement projects.

>From 10-noon Friday, we will be engaging 30 students and some staff from
the New Roots Charter School.  Saturday from 10-noon we'll be hosting
members of the public.

All are invited to come out and learn more about what we do and why we do
it.
Please send me an email to let me know if you can either help out (you
don't need to do any heavy lifting), or if you'd just like to come out to
learn more about our project.

I have a list of some folks who are able to come out one or both days to
lend a hand, but if you've been sitting on the fence, please reach out to
me and plan to join us.

Thanks
Jody

Jody W. Enck, PhD