The patch of woods at the corner of Ed Hill Rd and Hile School rd is
increasingly full of returned birds.  Gr crested flycatcher, wood thrush C
yellowthroat etc and just now Merlin claimed repeated Hooded Warbler. I did not
“Process” the last but I would not pick up
On fainter calls or song.  Probably worth
A stop and gorgeous with all the trillium.

I do not own this woods and don’t think the current owners like walkers going
inside. But edges are against the roads.

Anne

Sent from my iPhone