URGENT REQUIREMENT…….

Send Resume to *javed.ans...@rgtalent.com*

also keep in cc my gmail id    *javed.rgtal...@gmail.com*

Hi,

If you find your self suitable for the position, please send me your latest
updated resume along with contact details. Please include your employer
details as well.

*Job Title*

DevOps Engineer

*Project Location*

Dublin, CA

*Duration*

4 months /Contract

*Interview Mode: Phone and Skype***

*Skills Required and Job Description:*

You will be successful in this role if you have:

• Expert knowledge in Shell scripting and at least two of the following
languages are required:
   perl, PHP, Python, or Java

• 5+ years experience administering any large high volume databases
including at least two of the following:
  Sybase ASE, Sybase IQ, Sybase Replication Server

• Ability to create, customize, manage network management systems and
monitoring tools
  (Nagios, Ganglia, Graphite, Cacti, etc.)

• Tenacious troubleshooting skills: you can fix anything

• Familiarity with infrastructure automation using tools like Chef and
Puppet

• Willingness to take the initiative to contribute beyond your own
responsibilities

• Ability and interest to learn and deploy new technology quickly

• BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or
related field or equivalent practical experience

• Aptitude for software development (Java, Ruby, Python, C++, etc.), with
solid software engineering fundamentals (data structures, algorithms,
source code control, etc.)

• Advanced LINUX and UNIX skills and experience

• Experience in a "continuous deployment" environments

*Thanks & Regards*

*Javed Ansari***

(*TEAM LEAD RECRUITER*)

*RG Talent Inc.*

32108 Argonaut way,

Suite # 157, Fremont, CA 95438

*Phone :  **510-443-0757 Ext-119***

*Fax      :  **510-952-4633***

*Email   : **javed.ans...@rgtalent.com* <javed.ans...@rgtalent.com>**

*YIM/GTalk --> javed.rgtalent***

In my absence please contact *Kumar Gourav* at the following address *
kumar.gou...@rgtalent.com*

*Disclaimer: Under Bill s. 1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress
this mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include a way to be
removed from our mailing list. Simply send us an e-mail at *
rem...@rgtalent.com* and we will gladly REMOVE you from our mailing list.*