*Greetings !*

I am Manohar from USM Business Systems, Chantilly, VA. I am reaching out to
you to check your availability and interest for an urgent long term
Contract opportunity we have with our customer. Kindly review the job
description and submit your updated resume for an immediate consideration.

*Position: Java Developer*

*Duration: 12 plus months*

*Location: Quincy, MA*

*Job description:*

*10+ years’ experience developing Web-based applications utilizing Java
technologies*

·         Experience with the following technologies is required: JEE, JSP,
JavaScript, CSS, HTML, Web Services, JPA, SQL, Oracle WebLogic, Hibernate

·         Experience utilizing Rational Build Forge, Eclipse, Apache Ant,
and Rational Team Concert to build projects is desired

·         Experience with the following software: Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle
Business Process Manager, Apache Web Server, Oracle Database is strongly
preferred

·         Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills

·         A minimum of 1 full life cycle custom software implementation

·         Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments

·         Good oral and written communication skills

*Thanks & Regards*

*Manohar Madishetty | Sr. Talent Acquisition| *

 *[image: cid:image001.jpg@01CCE136.5E9DDF70]*

*CMMI Level 3 Certified*

*Driving the Business Trend*

14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A

Email: manoh...@usmsystems.com <giri...@usmsystems.com> , Phone:
*703-880-8620*

Skype: *manoharm_usm*

ISO 9001 ,ISO 20000, CMMI Level 3 Certified Company

Ranked No.7 in the Washington DC area-*Washington Business Journal, 2013;*

Smart CEO Award Winner By SMART CEO Magazine, Baltimore,
U.S.A­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­; *Inc5000*  *Recognized Fastest growing
private company in U.S.A. **www.usmsystems.com* <http://www.usmsystems.com/>
*,*

[image: cid:image027.jpg@01CCFE1A.9168A1A0]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/USM-Business-Systems/294628553910625>